Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention Training by Master Trainer - Mike Soric
When and Where
|Date||17th - 18th Jun, 2017|
|Time||Workshop from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Please come 30 minutes earlier on Saturday for registration.|
|Address||Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop on Saturday 17th June, 2017 and Sunday 18th June, 2017
Presented by: Mike Soric
Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days.
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop - $475.00
- Saturday 17th June, 2017 and Sunday 18th June, 2017
- Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
- Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days
Please note that an additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health North Queensland Association Incorporated [TCHNQ] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 19th May, 2017 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 19th May, 2017 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
The Conference Room
Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
[Off street parking entrance is off Palmerston Street]
Motel style apartments and units are available close to the venue
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post to: M & D Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Enquiries: Mike and Denise Soric
Mobile: 0412 576 507
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration