Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention with Updates Training by: Master Trainer - Mike Soric and Senior Trainer - Yoshi Ochiai
When and Where
|Date||17th - 18th Nov, 2018|
|Time||Workshop from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Please come 30 minutes earlier on Saturday for registration.|
|Address||To Be Advised
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop on Saturday 17th November, 2018 and Sunday 18th November, 2018
Presented by: Master Trainer - Mike Soric and Senior Trainer - Yoshi Ochiai
This workshop is a double Tai Chi for Health Instructor certification.
- Primary qualification is Tai Chi for Arthritis Instructor/Leader
- Secondary qualification is Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention Instructor/Leader
Participants will receive two (2) certificates on successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements.
Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days.
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop - $475.00
- Saturday 17th November, 2018 and Sunday 18th November, 2018
- Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
- Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days
Please note that an additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health North Queensland Association Incorporated [TCHNQ] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 19th October, 2018 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 19th October, 2018 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
Venue To Be Advised
Motel style apartments and units are available close to the venue
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
To Local Workshop Co-ordinator (Cairns):
Senior Trainer: Yoshi Ochiai
Mobile: 0407 341 916
Master Trainer: Mike Soric
Post to: Mike Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Mobile: 0422 363 446
Enquiries: Yoshi or Mike
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration