Tai Chi for Arthritis/Fall Prevention with Becky Rahe -TO BE RESCHEDULED
When and Where
|Date:||13th - 14th Dec, 2018|
|Address:||Cabinet for Health and Family Services Building
275 East Main Street
DAY 1 AND DAY 2 TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS AND FALL PREVENTION-Seated TCA INSTRUCTOR 8:00AM-5:00PM
This workshop is designed to train participants to safely and effectively instruct the form to others. An application form, questionnaire, and release will be sent to all who register. It is required that participants have or purchase and study the DVD(s) prior to the class. All participants will receive a certificate, however, "Instructor Training Workshop - successful completion will qualify the participant for Certification with the Dr. Paul Lam Tai Chi for Health Institute".
When registering online: If you are already a certified TCHI instructor, you will need to login to the website to register for this workshop. Use the "Lost Password" link to reset you password if you are having difficulties logging onto this website.
CEU'S AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY
- The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that the Tai Chi for Health Institute meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from 2015-December 2018. Approved Provider #701292.
- The Tai Chi for Health Institute is approved as a provider of continuing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. The course offering is approved for up to 16.5 contact hours applicable to APRN, RN, or LPN relicensure.
KS State Board of Nursing Provider Number (SP1426-0119).
What Happens Next? How do I become a Board Certified Instructor with TCHI?
- $265 - 2 days (TCA/TCAFP), no training materials
- $150 – TCA/FP update only (proof of prior certification required), no training materials
- $45 each for other updates (TCE, TCE2,TCD, TCR, STCA) - must be pre-approved by Becky, and proof of prior certification required
- Other updates available contact Becky Rahe
- $100 - Add Seated TCA Qualification no DVD (only valid with paid TCA/FP Update)
- $150 - just for fun price, no certification or training materials
- $25 Add Board Certification ask Becky for details (Valid for One Year)
- $65 Add American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Certification (Valid for Two Years)
- $35 for 13 CEU Hours for Part 1 or Part 2 - 19.5 CEU Hours for Part 1 and Part 2 - 13 CEU Hours for Update if attending 2 days
PRICES ABOVE ARE EARLY BIRD PRICING ADD $25 AFTER OCTOBER 17, 2018
$50 cancellation fee
$25 LATE FEE OR PAYMENT RECEIVED "AT THE DOOR"
NO REFUND AFTER DECEMBER 1, 2018
Checks, money order and credit cards accepted. Credit card are invoiced through Square OR PayPal.Me/BLRahe
Send Check Payment:
Payable to Rebecca Rahe
6150 White Oak Dr
Toledo, OH 43615
Cabinet for Health and Family Services Building
275 East Main Street
Frankfort, Kentucky 40621
THURSDAY DECEMBER 13- Conference Suite A (CHFS EWD)
FRIDAY DECEMBER 14 -DCLC Room A (CHFS EWD)