Tai Chi for Energy/TCE 2 and Updates with Becky Rahe
When and Where
|Date:||3rd - 5th May, 2019|
|Address:||MARTIN SCHOOL COMMON SPACE ROOM 206
10 S. HOLLAND SYLVANIA ROAD
Tai Chi for Energy
This exciting program consists of two different tai chi styles which create an uniquely powerful synergy.
- About Dr Paul Lam
- Reasons to Come
- Who Can Come?
- Who would benefit?
- Who Will be Certified to teach the Program?
Chen style is vigorous and sophisticated, containing fast and slow movements along with powerful spiral force. Sun style includes a unique qigong (life energy) along with agile steps. These two seemingly contrasting styles have complementary internal energy. Using his deep understanding of tai chi principles and with over 40 years of experience, Dr Lam composed the Tai Chi for Energy set by combining both styles to bring you greater synergy.
With regular practice and in a relatively short period of time, you will achieve better health and wellness, more internal energy, and an improved ability to manage stress.
The program contains warm up and cool down exercises and 16 movements.
Dr Lam, an Australian family physician and tai chi expert, is a world leader in the field of tai chi for health. He loves teaching and is the first person in history to have travelled over one million miles for the purpose of teaching tai chi. Many enjoy learning from him so much so that they travel thousands of miles year after year to attend his workshops.
Dr Lam is the author of several books on tai chi and best-selling instructional tai chi DVDs. His tai chi programs are supported by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and health departments and arthritis foundations around the world.
Millions of people have improved their health and wellness by learning his programs.
- Learn an exciting tai chi program that is suitable for a wide range of people
- Be eligible to be certified to teach if you have met the requirements
- Learn how to teach tai chi effectively
- Improve your understanding of essential tai chi principles
- Enjoy exploring the inner meaning and deeper insights of tai chi
- Discover the Sun style’s inner energy
Who Can Come?
Anyone with or without prior tai chi experience can attend this workshop, preparation is strongly recommended.
Anyone can benefit from coming to this workshop. You will enjoy learning this short but beautiful set of tai chi with two powerful styles. With regular practice you will gain inner strength, stronger muscles, and stronger Qi relatively quickly. You will be able to develop complexity and stronger Jing (force) from learning this program.
Tai Chi for Energy is especially useful for people who have learned one or more of the Tai Chi for Health programs.
You will be eligible to be certified to teach this program if you meet the requirements.
Study the relevant DVD and Dr Lam's Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book.
Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies.
Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
Participants who have met all requirements on completion of the workshop will be eligible to be certified by the Tai Chi for Health Institute to teach this program.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to update their Tai Chi for Health qualifications. Prior notice is essential and a written assignment must be submitted prior, an administration fee applies.
N.B. The name of the Master Trainer authorised to teach this program will be listed on the website.
DAY 1 TAI CHI FOR ENERGY AND UPDATES 8:00AM-5:00PM
DAY 2 TAI CHI FOR ENERGY PART 2 "TWICE THE ENERGY"
This workshop is designed to train participants to safely and effectively instruct the form to others. An application form, questionnaire, and release will be sent to all who register. It is required that participants have or purchase and study the DVD(s) prior to the class. All participants will receive a certificate, however, "Instructor Training Workshop - successful completion will qualify the participant for Certification with the Dr. Paul Lam Tai Chi for Health Institute".
When registering online: If you are already a certified TCHI instructor, you will need to login to the website to register for this workshop. Use the "Lost Password" link to reset you password if you are having difficulties logging onto this website.
CEU'S AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY $35
- The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that the Tai Chi for Health Institute meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from 2015-December 2019.
What Happens Next? How do I become a Board Certified Instructor with TCHI?
- $365 - 3 day workshop TCE and TCE Part 2, no training materials
- $265 - 2 days (TCE ), no training materials DAY 1 & DAY 2
- $265-2 days (TCE PART 2), no training materials DAY 2 & DAY 3
- $150 TCE update Day 1 and Day 2 (TCE update must attend Day 3 for additional update fee)
- $50 each for other updates (TCE, TCE2,TCD, TCR, STCA) - must be pre-approved by Becky, and proof of prior certification required
- Other updates available contact Becky Rahe
- $150 - just for fun price, no certification or training materials
- $30 Add Board Certification ask Becky for details (Valid for One Year)
- $65 Add American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Certification (Valid for Two Years)
- $30 for 13 CEU Hours for Part 1 or Part 2 - 19.5 CEU Hours for Part 1 and Part 2 - 13 CEU Hours for Update if attending 2 days
PRICES ABOVE ARE EARLY BIRD PRICING ADD $25 AFTER April 1, 2019
$50 cancellation fee Before April 1, 2019 $75 After
No REFUND 1 WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT$25 LATE FEE OR PAYMENT RECEIVED "AT THE DOOR"
Checks, money order and credit cards accepted. Credit card are invoiced through Square OR PayPal.Me/BLRahe
Send Check Payment:
Payable to Rebecca Rahe
6150 White Oak Dr
Toledo, OH 43615
Martin School Common Space
10 S. Holland Sylvania Road
Toledo, OH 43615
Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland
Address: 1435 E Mall Dr, Holland, OH 43528
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo
Address: 521 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Extended Stay America Toledo
Address: 542 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,
Address: 541 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Becky Rahe, Master Trainer