TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS AND FALLS PREVENTION PRESENTED BY MT FIONA BLACK AND MT KATRINE KENNEDY.
When and Where
|Date:||4th - 5th May, 2019|
|Time:||4th - 8.30am to 5.00pm: 5th - 8.30am to 4.00pm.|
|Address:||Pat Hughes Community Centre
TAU CHI FOR ARTHRITIS AND FALLS PREVENTION: PRESENTED BY MASTER TRAINER FIONA BLACK, MASTER TRAINER KATRINE KENNEDY & assisted by Senior Trainer Debbie Preece.
- This will be a two day workshop, Saturday 4th May, 8.30am to 5.00pm and Sunday 5th May, 8.30 am to 4.00pm.
- Multiple updates will be available to participants at this workshop.
This is a Tai Chi for Health certification workshop.
- Participants who do not wish to be certified are welcome to attend.
- Participants will receive a certificate on successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that particpants purchase the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, and either buy the TCA DVD or sign up for the on-line lessons.
- Morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
Tai Chi for Arthritis and Falls Prevention Instructor Level, 2 day workshop - $400.
Tai Chi for Arthritis and Falls Prevention Participation Level, 2 day workshop - $370
Early Bird Discount of $40 (if payment received by by 27/04/2019).
- Morning and afternoon tea included.
Multiple Updates - $25 per update.
- Questionnaires require to be completed prior to the workshop.
An additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming a Tai Chi for Health Board Certified Instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program and registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute Board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
- Only one membership is due per instructor/leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
Cheque or money order: payable to Katrine Nora Kennedy, 25 Warrah St, Hamilton East, Newcastle 2303
Direct Bank Transfer:
Bank: Newcastle Permanent
BSB: 650 000
Account No. 530456005
Please note your name on the transaction record.
Registraion and Payment must be received by 01/05/2019
Pat Hughes Community Centre,
Accommodation will be recommended on request.
Please return completed registration forms (and questionnaires if applicable) to Katrine Kennedy or Debbie Preece as detailed below.
Katrine Kennedy: Ph: 0432 675 761 or Email: email@example.com, Postal Address: 25 Warrah St., Hamilton East, Newcastle 2303.
Debbie Preece: Ph: 0407 672 522 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Postal Address: 15 Metford Rd., Tenambit, NSW 2323.
Please feel free to contact Katrine or Debbie with your workshop enquiries.