Tai Chi for Arthritis /FP/STCA/A2 with Becky Rahe
When and Where
|Date:||9th - 11th Aug, 2019|
|Time:||8 am- 5 pm|
|Address:||Harmony in Motion Tai Chi Toledo
10 S. Holland Sylvania Road ROOM 206
DAY 1 AND DAY 2 TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS AND FALL PREVENTION-Seated TCA INSTRUCTOR 8:00AM-5:00PM
DAY 3 TCA PART 2
This workshop is designed to train participants to safely and effectively instruct the form to others. An application form, questionnaire, and release will be sent to all who register. It is required that participants have or purchase and study the DVD(s) prior to the class. All participants will receive a certificate, however, "Instructor Training Workshop - successful completion will qualify the participant for Certification with the Dr. Paul Lam Tai Chi for Health Institute".
When registering online: If you are already a certified TCHI instructor, you will need to login to the website to register for this workshop. Use the "Lost Password" link to reset you password if you are having difficulties logging onto this website.
CEU'S AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY
- The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that the Tai Chi for Health Institute meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from 2015-December 2019.
What Happens Next? How do I become a Board Certified Instructor with TCHI?
- DAY 1 & DAY 2
- $265 - 2 days (TCA/TCAFP), no training materials
- $150 – TCA/FP update only (proof of prior certification required), no training materials
- $365 DAY 1, DAY 2 AND DAY 3 TCA/FP/STCA/TCA2
- $185 - DAY 3 ONLY TCA 2 (PRE-REQUESITE TCA CURRENT)
- $50 each for other updates (TCE, TCE2,TCD, TCR, STCA, TCA2) - must be pre-approved by Becky, and proof of prior certification required
- Other updates available contact Becky Rahe
- $50 - Add Seated TCA Qualification no DVD (only valid with paid TCA/FP Update)
- $150 - just for fun price, no certification or training materials
- $25 Add Board Certification ask Becky for details (Valid for One Year)
- $65 Add American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Certification (Valid for Two Years)
- $35 for 13 CEU Hours for Part 1 or Part 2 - 19.5 CEU Hours for Part 1 and Part 2 - 13 CEU Hours for Update if attending 2 days
PRICES ABOVE ARE EARLY BIRD PRICING ADD $25 EARLY BIRD ENDS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO WORKSHOP
$65 cancellation fee
$50 LATE FEE OR PAYMENT RECEIVED "AT THE DOOR"
NO REFUND AFTER 2 WEEK PRIOR TO WORKSHOP
Checks, money order and credit cards accepted. Credit card are invoiced through Square OR PayPal.Me/BLRahe
If payments not received within 7 days of invoicing a late payment fee of $25 will be added to invoice, an additional $10 will be added each time another invoice is reissued.
Send Check Payment:
Payable to Rebecca Rahe
6150 White Oak Dr
Toledo, OH 43615
OLD MARTIN SCHOOL COMMON SPACE
HARMONY IN MOTION TAI CHI TOLEDO
10 S HOLLAND SYLNANIA ROAD
TOLEDO, OHIO 43615
Google Holland Ohio 43528. Spring Meadows area has at least 3 hotels.
Additional Hotel info:
Residence Inn by Marriott-Toledo Maumee
1370 Arrowhead Drive | Maumee OH 43537
Mention Tai Chi Training and ask for Denise
T. (419) 891-2233 | F. (419) 891-2244 | D. (419) 897-1121
Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland
Address: 1435 E Mall Dr, Holland, OH 43528
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo
Address: 521 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Extended Stay America Toledo
Address: 542 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,
Address: 541 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537