Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention and Seated
When and Where
|Date:||8th - 9th Nov, 2019|
|Time:||8:30 -5 pm|
|Address:||National Kidney Foundation of Michigan
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention
This two day 2 workshop is designed to train participants to safely and effectively instruct the TCA form to others.
It is required that participants purchase and study the DVDs prior to the workshop: Tai Chi Arthritis 12 Lessons (and Seated if certificate is desired), and read selected chapters of Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book.
To assist the study of the program and to qualify for the passing certificate, participants will need to fill in release /waiver, application form, and questionnaire before the workshop, and then pass a written quiz and demonstrate the form. To receive the final teaching certificate you will need to be board certified with Tai Chi for Health Institute.
After on-line registration is complete and the waiver and payment is received, a discount code for 20% for resource materials and order information will be furnished.
Lunch is not included. However you may bring your brown bag lunch. Take out/order in menus will be available.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing and flat shoes suitable for exercise. No open toe or back sandals allowed.
REGISTRATION is a 2 Part Process:
Part 1: Please register on-line. If you are already a certified instructor, you will need to login to the website to register for this workshop. Use the "Lost Password" link to reset your password if you are having difficulties logging onto this website.
Please note there are two boxes to check TCA TCAFP. If you are updating there will be a box to check each program. Please check the appropriate box.
Part 2: Additional payment/waiver form: The waiver will be emailed or is located at http://communitytaichi.com/ . Please fill in and send with workshop fee to Cathi’s address below.
Registration Fee includes: Qualifying Embossed Certificate for Board Certification –light refreshments – Resource book/beginner manual as e-book.
Register by Oct 8, 2019 for Early Bird discount.
November 8-9 Friday - Saturday
- DAY 1 and DAY 2 Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention (TCAFP/TCA) $250
- EARLY BIRD: $225 TWO day workshop Before October 8, 2019
- $135 TCAFP/TCA Update ONLY Day 2 but encouraged to attend both days at same price. After early Bird date add $25
- Seated Certificate STCA Add $40 attending both days
- $50 each day Just for Fun Improve your skills without a certificate
- $25 extra for CEUs 14 CEUs for both days. Please check and verify if your organization will accept the CE Hours that TCHI provides. For more information, go to the accreditations page of our website. https://taichiforhealthinstitute.org/partnerships-and-accrediting-organisations/.
Late fees, cancellation fees, refund policy, additional and complete pricing and requirements for instructor certification on flyer.
Please print registration form at http://communitytaichi.com/ and send payment (Check or Money order) to:
1007 Pearson Dr
Milford, MI 48381
National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, Detroit Area
Exact location to be determined in Detroit Area
Cathi Knauf, Master Trainer
More Information at: http://communitytaichi.com/