Multiple Update Day with focus on Tai Chi for Arthritis and Falls Prevention with Rosalie Rudduck
When and Where
|Date:||Oct 24th 2020|
|Time:||9am to 5pm|
|Address:||Toowoomba Senior Citizens Hall
39 Victoria St
- To be eligible for ongoing Board Certification with the Tai Chi for Health Institute, skills need to be updated every two years. This workshop will focus on the Tai Chi for Arthritis programme with a falls prevention emphasis. Other Tai Chi for Health forms will be demonstrated and can be updated during the day.
Reasons to come to the workshop:
- Update your Tai Chi for Arthritis teaching skills and learn how TCA helps in falls prevention.
- Gain more depth of understanding of Tai Chi principles.
- Learn about other Tai Chi for Health programmes, meet and share ideas with other leaders.
Who is eligible to attend this training? Tai Chi for Health Leaders/Instructors.
Your Trainer: Rosalie Rudduck is a physiotherapist and master trainer in the Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention, Tai Chi for Arthritis 2, Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis and other Tai Chi for Health programmes with the Tai Chi for Health Institute. She has Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. Rosalie has worked extensively with people of all ages and has special interests in fall prevention and healthy ageing.
Each participant needs to review the respective DVDs and the 2011 revised edition of the textbook "Teaching Tai Chi Effectively" by Dr Paul Lam (available in hard copy $21.95 or e-book $9.95) before coming to the workshop. These products are available from Tai Chi Productions in Sydney Ph: 02 9533 6511 or www.taichiproductions.com or as online lessons.
Board Certification: Following successful completion of this one day intensive course, you will be required to register to become a Tai Chi for Health Institute Board certified instructor in Tai Chi for Arthritis and Falls Prevention before teaching the programme (if not already Board Certified. Annual fee is $25 (Standard Membership) or $45 (Premier Membership) regardless of the number of certificates you have.
Weekend package if attending TCA 2 workshop as well: $410 (early bird $380).
TCA Update and Falls Prevention Certificate $220 (Early Bird $200 if paid before 24th August 2020).
Extra updates (with assignments) $45 each, maximum $90.
Cancellation is subject to $50 administration fee.
Morning and afternoon tea supplied.
- Direct bank transfer: Rosalie D Rudduck T/A Toowoomba Tai Chi for Health: BSB: 034-221; Account Number: 619582. Please note your name on the transaction record.
- EFTPOS available: Please phone Rosalie to arrange (see contact details).
- Cheque or money order payable to Rosalie D Rudduck T/A Toowoomba Tai Chi for Health.
Toowoomba is a beautiful inland city, with a population of around 100,000. Just 135 kms west of Brisbane, it is the gateway to south west Queensland. Plenty of accommodation, some good eating spots, parks,museums and opportunities to explore. With the Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport, it is now serviced by direct flights to and from Sydney, with bus services available from Brisbane as well.
Rosalie Rudduck: Phone 0429 096 973; 0499 290 910, (please be prepared to leave a message).
Postal address: 96 Rudducks Rd, Derrymore Q 4352. Email: email@example.com