The Science of Tai Chi for Memory with Dr Paul Lam via Zoom
When and Where
|Date:||Mar 1st 2021|
|Time:||5pm EST please check your time zone|
|Address:||Virtual Workshop - anywhere with an internet connection|
Studies have shown that tai chi improves memory and brain health. Dr Lam's team has incorporated medical research and traditional Chinese medicine into the ancient art of tai chi to create this empowering program.This mind body activity engages participants to improve their health and wellness. It is especially useful for people with memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, or similar conditions. It is also designed to prevent these conditions.
Dr Lam will discuss the scientific basis and background, as well as sharing a couple of movements to appreciate the power of the set.
This is a 1-hour online webinar open for registrations from around the world. Please check your local start time:
MARCH 1 (Monday)
- 2:00 PM PST (Pacific - USA)
- 3:00 PM MST (Mountain - USA)
- 4:00 PM CST (Central - USA)
- 5:00 PM EST (Eastern - USA)
- 10:00 PM GMT (London, etc)
- 11:00 PM CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, etc)
MARCH 2 (Tuesday)
- 6:00 AM SGT/HKT (Singapore, Hong Kong)
- 7:00 AM KST (Korea)
- 8:00 AM AEST (Brisbane)
- 9:00 AM AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
- 11:00 AM NZDT (New Zealand)
The above is a sample of different time zones. Please double-check your local time zone.
Fee $30 + booking fee
Virtual workshop - anywhere with an internet connection.
If you have any questions, please contact Becky or Ernie via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 844-823-7526 (USA; Best hours to call 9AM-1PM Eastern, or leave a voice message)