Tai Chi for Diabetes Instructor Training and Update by Rani Hughes
When and Where
|Date||25th - 26th Mar, 2017|
|Time||9.00 - 5.00|
|Address||Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall
On successful completion of this two day intensive workshop, you will be provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct safe and effective modified tai chi for diabetes classes. Tai Chi for Diabetes is a program specially designed by Dr. Paul Lam in conjunction with a team of medical specialists and tai chi experts. Based on the Sun and Yang style Tai Chi, Tai Chi for Diabetes is easy to learn, effective and safe. It is designed to prevent and improve the control of diabetes. The program will improve health and wellness.
At the conclusion of the workshop
- Learn how to teach this program safely and effectively
- Gain knowledge of what is Tai Chi and how it helps people with diabetes
- Be able to perform the Tai Chi for Diabetes set
Course Fees $350
Early Bird fee $320 (Paid in full by 23rd Dec)
If you are already a TCD accredited instructor and would like to update your certificate, you can attend Day 2 (26th March, 2017) for your update. To update costs $175 or $150 early bird (paid in full by 23rd Dec).
Note: Each participant is required to purchase Tai Chi for Diabetes DVD ($29.95) and "Teaching Tai Chi Effectively" by Dr. Paul Lam as a hard copy book ($21.95) or e-book ($9.99). These products are available through Tai Chi Productions in Sydney Ph (02) 9533 6511 or www.taichiproductions.com.
- Cheque or money order payable Rani Hughes Pty Ltd 5 Robbs Parade, Northcote 3070
- Direct Bank Transfer: BSB: 063157 Account: 1027428. Please note your name on the transaction record.
Rani Hughes Ph 0409 164 396