The “6 Easy Steps” is a gentle yet firm first step for your journey to better health and harmony.
Starting with warm up exercises, progress steadily to Step 6 the entire set, This program takes you on an enjoyable journey for better health and harmony through the power of Tai Chi.
- Improve your health and quality of life
- Enjoy the gentle tai chi movements
- Improve relax and harmony
- Enjoy learning an art that you can continue to grow and progress
- Improve muscular strength, fitness and flexibility
- Enjoy camaraderie of tai chi friends
- Improve balance and confidence
Learning tai chi can be a most enjoyable and rewarding experience. As you embark on your journey to learn tai chi, take the time to find the best and enjoyable way for you.
1. If your reason for learning tai chi is to strengthen your body, improve your mental balance and add harmony to your life, then this program is an ideal starting point. You can join a class with a Tai Chi for Beginners certified instructor.
2. Persevere with your practice. Give yourself time to absorb and understand the essential principles of tai chi – this will enable you to enjoy your practice, gain health benefits and progress steadily.
4. Keep an open mind to different aspects of tai chi. You can use Dr Lam’s tai chi books and articles to learn more about tai chi.