Tai Chi for Health Instructor Multiple Update by Master Trainer - Mike Soric
When and Where
|Date||Jun 18th 2017|
|Time||Workshop from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Sunday. Please come 30 minutes earlier on Sunday for registration.|
|Address||Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
Tai Chi for Health Multiple Updates - 1 day workshop on Sunday 18th June, 2017
Presented by: Mike Soric
We recommend that all Participants have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book for reference. This can be purchased separately for $21.95 if required.
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas each day.
Multiple Updates - 1 day workshop on Sunday 18th June, 2017 - $250.00
- Includes: one update (extra updates $50.00 for each additional program).
- All updates are valid for two (2) years.
Please note that an additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health North Queensland Association Incorporated [TCHNQ] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 19th May, 2017 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 19th May, 2017 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
The Conference Room
Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
[Off street parking entrance is off Palmerston Street]
Motel style apartments and units are available close to the venue
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
Email to: email@example.com
Post to: M & D Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Enquiries: Mike and Denise Soric
Mobile: 0412 576 507
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration