16th Annual Pre-Conference
When and Where
|Date||2nd - 3rd Jun, 2018|
Conducted Personally by Dr Paul Lam
To register: Please use Dr Lam's online secure registration site
- Plus historical background to enhance insight
Dr Lam will personally conduct this workshop. He will go beyond the depth and share his 40 plus years of tai chi and medical science knowledge to facilitate your tai chi development and enjoyment.
The 24 Forms was created in 1956 in China based on Yang style tai chi and has become the world's most popular set. It contains all the tai chi principles. Dr Lam has extensive experience working with the most respected Chinese experts on this set, including its main creators. He will go through form by form to explain the depth and inner meaning. He will offer feedback, points of improvement and direction to develop your tai chi. Anyone who knows the 24 Forms is welcome and will benefit from attending this workshop.
- Be the first to attend the Depth and Magic of the 24 Forms personally with Dr Lam
- Enhance your tai chi no matter what style and forms
- Deepen your understanding of tai chi principles
- Truly understand the features of Yang style with its gentle, graceful and expansive movements
- To learn how to encourage and empower your students or participants
- Enjoy working with many master trainers and participants from varying backgrounds and experience
• Anyone from novice to experienced tai chi teachers will benefit from working with Dr Lam. You will learn a clear direction to develop your tai chi, improve health and wellness.
• You will develop more insight and a deeper understanding of the 24 Forms and Yang style features. Dr Lam has worked with some of the world foremost experts in this set and incorporates his 40 plus years of medical knowledge to help you develop your tai chi most effectively.
• The 24 Forms is suitable for almost all ages and abilities, would be a suitable next step for those who have learned one or more of the Tai Chi for Health program.
Work with Dr Lam's 24 Forms DVD as much as possible, and you will gain more benefits and enjoyment from this workshop.
This workshop will be, with prior notice, an update for most of Dr Lam's Tai Chi for Health programs. (Written assignment required and admin fee applies.)
Enrol in both this and the week-long workshop and receive a 15% discount on both, paid participants will receive 20% discount on Dr Lam's DVDs.
Venue, Accommodations and Travel:-
Pacific University Oregon:
2043 College Way Forest Grove, Portland, Oregon 97116
It is beautiful and serene, surrounded by mountains, forest and wine country - ideal for tai chi.
Free parking provided.
All apartments have either single or double bedrooms with shared bathrooms and common living area. Rates and all inclusive package are for double rooms per person per night, single rooms add $10 per night. All rooms allocated first come first served.
AIRPORT: Portland International Airport (PDX), take Tri-Met light rail directly from the airport with a bus transfer in Hillsboro to the center of Forest Grove. Tri-Met Bus services to and from Forest Grove frequently.
Craig, Becky or Ernie