17th Annual Pre-Conference JUNE 2019 USA
When and Where
|Date:||8th - 9th Jun, 2019|
|Address:||Mount St Joseph University
5701 Delhi Avenue
Pre-conference: June 8-9, 2019
To register for the Pre-Conference: secure registration site
To register for the One Week: secure registration site
We have worked really hard to keep the fees for both workshops similar to the last three years, and those who participate in both the weeklong workshop and the pre-conference will receive a 15% discount on tuition fees.
Please come perfume free in consideration for those with perfume allergies.
Discover the Power of Tai Chi for Heart Conditions
Instructor Training and Explore the Depth of Tai Chi for Heart Conditions
Dr Lam will personally conduct this workshop. He will work with you to explore the depth of this program. He will also share his 40 plus years of tai chi and medical knowledge to facilitate your tai chi development.
Tai chi is shown by medical studies to improve most health conditions. Dr Lam's team has incorporated medical research and traditional Chinese medicine to create an empowering program. It can prevent or improve most heart conditions, as well improve balance, immunity and relaxation. Dr Lam will explain how it works and how it can help you develop your tai chi and teaching skill.
- Be the first to attend the Tai Chi for Heart Conditions instructor training workshop personally with Dr Lam
- Enjoy exploring the Depth of this program
- Physical and occupational therapists can use it as a tool for their patients/clients.
- Learn how to teach tai chi effectively and safely
- Understand how tai chi works from medical perspectives
- Enhance your tai chi no matter what style and forms
- Learn of deepen your understanding of tai chi principles
- To learn how to encourage and empower your students / participants
- Enjoy working with many master trainers and participants from varying backgrounds and experience
- Almost anyone who enjoy practicing and/or teaching tai chi can enjoy learning this unique and empowering program.
- You can learn to teach it to people with different levels of physical abilities.
- Anyone who has prepared from the DVD is welcome to join the workshop for your own health and enjoyment.
- Enjoy learning and working with Dr Lam and his Master Trainer colleagues.
Prepare by working with the Tai Chi for Heart Conditions DVD as much as possible. It will enable you to gain the maximum benefits and enjoyment from this workshop.
This workshop will be, with prior notice, an update for most of Dr Lam’s Tai Chi for Health programs. (Prior written assignment required and admin fee applies.)
Check In on Friday, June 7 2019
Check Out on Sunday, June 9, 2019
Commuters Weekend Only
Check In Saturday, June 8, 2018
CEC/CEU 13 CREDIT UNITS $40
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that the Tai Chi for Health Institute meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from 2015-December 2018. Approved Provider #701292.
The Tai Chi for Health Institute is approved as a provider of continuing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. The course offering is approved for up to 16.5 contact hoursapplicable to APRN, RN, or LPN relicensure. KS State Board of Nursing Provider Number (SP1426-0119).
Workshop Package Includes:
Note: Normal Fees/Concession fees (Pensioners and Students); please enrol early to ensure availability.
Commuter Package includes: Course tuition fee, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, certificate, morning and after refreshments
ALL INCLUSIVE Package includes: Course tuition fee, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, certificate, morning and after refreshments, Accommodations
*Early Bird Ends March 1, 2019
Registration Ends April 20, 2019
All Inclusive WEEKEND ONLY $650*/$720
TCHI/TCHC All Inclusive WEEKEND ONLY $620*/$645
Commuter WEEKEND ONLY $470*/$495
TCHI/TCHC Commuter WEEKEND ONLY $440*$465
Cancellation fees: $75 before March 31, 2019; $100 before April 30, 2019 and no refund after.
We reserve the right to cancel any course if necessary.
Mount St Joseph University
5701 Delhi Avenue
Cincinnati, OHIO 45223, USA
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST