Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention with Multiple Updates Training by: Master Trainer - Mike Soric [at a new location]
When and Where
|Date:||17th - 18th Aug, 2019|
|Time:||Workshop from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Please come 30 minutes earlier on Saturday for registration.|
|Address:||Saint James Retirement Village
260 Fulham Road
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor with Multiple Updates - 2 day workshop on Saturday 17th August, 2019 and Sunday 18th August, 2019
Presented by: Master Trainer - Mike Soric
This workshop is a double Tai Chi for Health Instructor certification.
- Primary qualification is Tai Chi for Arthritis Instructor
- Secondary qualification is Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention Instructor
Participants will receive two (2) certificates on successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements.
Multiple Updates will be done on the Sunday.
Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days.
Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention [TCAFP] Instructor - 2 day workshop - $475.00
- Saturday 17th August, 2019 and Sunday 18th August, 2019
- Includes: Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book, 2 disc TCA DVD, Warm Up and TCA Wall Charts
- Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days
Multiple Updates - 1 day workshop - $250.00
- Sunday 18th November, 2018
- Includes: one update (extra updates $50.00 for each additional program).
- All updates are valid for two (2) years
- Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on Sunday.
Please note that an additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health Association - Queensland Incorporated [TCHA-QLD] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 20th July, 2019 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 20th July, 2019 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
Saint James Retirement Village
260 Fulham Road
Located on the corner of Fulham Road and Nathan Street
[Parking and Entrance off Fulham Road]
Motel style apartments and units are available close to the venue
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
To Local Workshop Co-ordinator (Townsville)
Senior Trainer: Denise Soric
Mobile: 0412 576 507
Master Trainer: Mike Soric
Post to: Mike Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Mobile: 0422 363 446
Enquiries: Denise or Mike
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration