TAI CHI FOR ENERGY AND MULTIPLE UPDATES PRESENTED BY MASTER TRAINER FIONA BLACK
When and Where
|Date:||30th - 31st Mar, 2019|
|Time:||10.00am to 5.00 pm|
|Address:||St Ives Physio and Sports Therapy Centre Studio
1st F, 196 Mona Vale Rd (above Toys ansd Tales),
Tai Chi for Energy
This exciting program consists of two different tai chi styles which create an uniquely powerful synergy.
- About Dr Paul Lam
- Reasons to Come
- Who Can Come?
- Who would benefit?
- Who Will be Certified to teach the Program?
Chen style is vigorous and sophisticated, containing fast and slow movements along with powerful spiral force. Sun style includes a unique qigong (life energy) along with agile steps. These two seemingly contrasting styles have complementary internal energy. Using his deep understanding of tai chi principles and with over 40 years of experience, Dr Lam composed the Tai Chi for Energy set by combining both styles to bring you greater synergy.
With regular practice and in a relatively short period of time, you will achieve better health and wellness, more internal energy, and an improved ability to manage stress.
The program contains warm up and cool down exercises and 16 movements.
Dr Lam, an Australian family physician and tai chi expert, is a world leader in the field of tai chi for health. He loves teaching and is the first person in history to have travelled over one million miles for the purpose of teaching tai chi. Many enjoy learning from him so much so that they travel thousands of miles year after year to attend his workshops.
Dr Lam is the author of several books on tai chi and best-selling instructional tai chi DVDs. His tai chi programs are supported by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and health departments and arthritis foundations around the world.
Millions of people have improved their health and wellness by learning his programs.
- Learn an exciting tai chi program that is suitable for a wide range of people
- Be eligible to be certified to teach if you have met the requirements
- Learn how to teach tai chi effectively
- Improve your understanding of essential tai chi principles
- Enjoy exploring the inner meaning and deeper insights of tai chi
- Discover the Sun style’s inner energy
Who Can Come?
Anyone with or without prior tai chi experience can attend this workshop, preparation is strongly recommended.
Anyone can benefit from coming to this workshop. You will enjoy learning this short but beautiful set of tai chi with two powerful styles. With regular practice you will gain inner strength, stronger muscles, and stronger Qi relatively quickly. You will be able to develop complexity and stronger Jing (force) from learning this program.
Tai Chi for Energy is especially useful for people who have learned one or more of the Tai Chi for Health programs.
You will be eligible to be certified to teach this program if you meet the requirements.
Study the relevant DVD and Dr Lam's Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book.
Please come scent free in consideration for those with perfume allergies.
Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
Participants who have met all requirements on completion of the workshop will be eligible to be certified by the Tai Chi for Health Institute to teach this program.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to update their Tai Chi for Health qualifications. Prior notice is essential and a written assignment must be submitted prior, an administration fee applies.
N.B. The name of the Master Trainer authorised to teach this program will be listed on the website.
Tai Chi For Energy 1 (TCE1), taught by Master Trainer Fiona Black. Multiple updates will be available to participants at this workshop.
- This will be a two day workshop, Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm each day.
This is a Tai Chi for Health Certification workshop.
- Participants will receive a certificate on successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that participants purchase the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively Book, and ether buy the TCE DVD or sign up for the on-line lessons.
- Morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
Tai Chi for Energy 1 Instructor Level - 2 day workshop - $400.
Tai Chi for Energy 1 Participation Level - 2 day workshop - $370
- Includes Morning and afternoon tea.
Multiple Updates - $25 per update.
- Questionnaires require to be completed prior to the workshop
AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25 PER YEAR APPLIES TO BECOMING A TAI CHI FOR HEALTH BOARD CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program and registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute Board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
- Only one (1) membership is due per instructor/leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have).
- Cheque or money order payable to Fiona Black, 14 Seaside Parade, Coogee, NSW 2034.
Direct Bank Transfer:
- BANK: HSBC Australia.
- BSB: 342011
- Account: 045481118
Please note your name on the transaction record.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 22nd March 2019.
St Ives Physio and Sports Therapy Studio,
1st Floor, 196 Mona Vale Rd, (above Toys and Tales).
Accommodation will be recommended on request.
Please return completed registration forms (and questionnaires if applicable) to: Fiona Black
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0402 286 267
- Post to: 14 Seaside Parade, Coogee, NSW 2034
Please feel free to contact Fiona with your workshop enquiries.