Tai Chi for Memory Instructor Training with Dr Paul Lam
When and Where
|Date:||14th - 15th Sep, 2019|
|Address:||HANAMI training centre:
Tai Chi for Memory: An Empowering Program for Everyone!
- What is Tai Chi for Memory?
- Reasons to come
- Who Will Benefit?
- Dr Paul Lam
- What To Wear
What is Tai Chi for Memory?
Studies have shown tai chi improves memory and brain health. Dr Lam's team merged medical research and traditional Chinese medicine with tai chi to create an easy to learn program. It is especially useful for people with memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, or similar conditions. It is also designed to prevent these conditions.
Caring for people with memory loss is challenging for carers and family; this mind-body program engages everyone for a quality time together. It will improve most aspects of health including balance, immunity and relaxation, and can be practiced and enjoyed by anyone.
- Learn this new program personally from Dr Lam with his colleagues
- Physical and occupational therapists may find it a useful tool for their patients/clients
- Useful tool for caregivers
- Learn how to gently encourage and empower even the most debilitated participants
- Deepen your understanding of tai chi principles
- Be the first group of certified instructors for this program
- Almost any can enjoy this unique program, simple but with depth. This is a deeply empowering program, which can be taught to people with different levels of memory loss.
- Tai Chi for Memory can improve and prevent memory loss, as well as helping caregivers and family members.
- Instructors can learn to teach this program to your participants who love any Tai Chi for Health program/s.
Dr Paul Lam, a family physician in Sydney, Australia, is a world leader in the field of tai chi for health improvement. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.gov) recommends his Tai Chi for Arthritis Program. Dr Lam has been studying tai chi for over forty years. He is proficient in different styles and has created several Tai Chi for Health programs that have improved the health of millions of people worldwide.
He is one of the most sought after tai chi teachers having trained thousands of instructors. Dr Lam has written several tai chi books including Teaching Tai Chi Effectively and Tai Chi for Beginners and the 24 Forms. His instructional DVDs are best sellers around the world.
Prepare by working with the Tai Chi for Memory DVD or the Online lessons and the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book or ebook as much as possible. The DVD/lessons and book are essential requirements for certification for instructor of this program. Materials are available from taichiproductions.com (20% discount for paid participants, discount code to be given at registration.)
Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
Current instructors can request Tai Chi for Health certificate updates with advance notice and submitting an assignment one month prior to the workshop. Cost: 25 euros per program.
NB Assignments submitted late incur an admin fee.
Eur 210 before June 1, 2019
Euro 250 after June 1, 2019
Closing date August 16, 2019
NB:$50 administration fee on cancellations one month prior to the workshop, no refunds afterwards
Closing date August 16, 2019
Electronic Fund Transfer: Tai Chi Productions
BSB 062 234 acount: 10253957
Swift code CTBAAU2S