Tai Chi for Heart Conditions Instructor Training and TCH Updates with Anastasia Yianni
When and Where
|Date:||9th - 10th May, 2020|
|Time:||9am - 5pm|
|Address:||Exodus Hall, Our Lady of Assumption Parish/School
9 Centre Dandenong Road
Dr Paul Lam, an Australian family physician and the director of the Tai Chi for Health Institute, is a world leader in the field of tai chi for health. He has composed a series of Tai Chi for Health programs that bring health benefits to more than ten million people.
Tai Chi is shown by medical studies to improve most health conditions. Dr Lam's team has incorporated medical research and traditional Chinese medicine into the ancient art of tai chi to create an effective program.
The Tai Chi for Heart Conditions Program is one of the latest in a series of Tai Chi for Health Forms. Heart conditions are the number one killer in the western world, yet most of the conditions are preventable and can be improved with a healthier lifestyle.
It can prevent or improve most heart conditions, as well as improve balance, immunity and relaxation. The program is suitable for anyone to improve health and well-being.
Anyone can come to this workshop. If your aim is to become certified to teach the program see below for Eligibility:
- Exercise Physiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Tai Chi Teachers and Advanced Tai Chi Students
- Health Professionals (eg Doctors, Therapists)
- Accredited Exercise Instructors
- Certified Allied Health Assistants,
- People with experience in conducting exercises with no formal qualification under the supervision of a relevant health professional (contact Anastasia to disucss eligibility)
Prior preparation for the workshop to gain most benefit and to enhance the prospect of being ready to be certified to teach by the end of the workshop. Participants to source independantly the Teaching book and DVD or online lessons. Available from the TCHI website. Once you have registered and paid a 20% discount code for the products will be provided to you upon request.
- Practice movements 1-11 and familiarise yourself with the extension movement Leisurely Tying Coat.
- Read Chapters 1, 4, 6 and 11 in the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively Book
- $400 Early Bird if paid by April 9 2020
- $430 after April 9 2020
- Updates: $45 per additional update
- $200 If you want to update a Tai Chi for Health Program without doing the Tai Chi for Cardiac Conditioins Course. You must attend Day 2 Sunday 10 May.
- $55 per day If you are already current in TCHC, not due to update and would like to attend for a practice session
- 50% discount if you would like to do the workshop and receive an Attendance Certificate only (not qualified to teach).
- $75 cancellation fee
- Once you register and pay a 20% discount code can be provided to purchase the book and DVD.
- Please register for the course and ASAP email or ring Anastasia for payment details.
Note: Every effort is made to run the workshop as advertised however in the rare event that the workshop can not be facilitated a full refund will be given.
Parking on site and on neighbouring streets.
Light refreshments provided for morning and afternoon. Please self-cater for any dietary restrictions
BYO Lunch. Refrigerator available.
Approximately 400 metres to local shops and cafes.
Mobile: 0422 652 866