Toledo, Tai Chi for Arthritis & Fall Prevention/STCA- TCA part 2 with Becky Rahe*In Person
When and Where
|Date:||9th - 11th Oct, 2020|
|Address:||Martin School Common Space Room 206
10 S. Holland Sylvania Road
LIMIT to 10 Participants
Register Early to ensure your place
NEW STUDIO RULES
- TAKE TEMPERATURE BEFORE LEAVING HOME
- DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE ANY FLU SYMPTOMS
- Enter building and studio one at a time and keep social distancing while waiting to enter building and studio
- Senior Trainer WILL TAKE TEMPERATURE AT DOOR BEFORE ENTERING, you will also be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Senior Trainer WILL CHECK YOU IN FOR CLASS
- THERE ARE MASKS FOR PURCHASE, disposable $1 each or cloth $5 each(bring exact $ amount, we will not have change)
- GLOVES OPTIONAL, for purchase $1 set
- NO TOUCH POLICY, i.e., NO SHAKING HANDS, HUGS OR TOUCHING ITEMS IN STUDIO
- BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE OF WATER WITH NAME ON IT. Any items left in studio will be disposed in trash. bring your own prebottled water, snack and lunch (we have a refrigerator and microwave)
- NO STREET SHOES or SHOES MUST BE CLEANED WITH WIPES*leave shoes and coats/jackets in designated areas or lockers
- If you someone is bringing you to class and is not taking the class, they will need to wait outside in their vehicle.
- We have lockers for your additional items.
DAY 1 AND DAY 2 TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS AND FALL PREVENTION-Seated TCA INSTRUCTOR 8:30AM-5:00PM
This workshop is designed to train participants to safely and effectively instruct the form to others. An application form, questionnaire, and release will be sent to all who register. It is required that participants have or purchase and study the DVD(s) prior to the class. All participants will receive a certificate, however, "Instructor Training Workshop - successful completion will qualify the participant for Certification with the Dr. Paul Lam Tai Chi for Health Institute".
When registering online: If you are already a certified TCHI instructor, you will need to login to the website to register for this workshop. Use the "Lost Password" link to reset you password if you are having difficulties logging onto this website.
CEU'S AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY
- The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that the Tai Chi for Health Institute meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from 2015-December 2021.
What Happens Next? How do I become a Board Certified Instructor with TCHI?
- DAY 1 & DAY 2
- $275 - 2 days (TCA/TCAFP, STCA), no training materials
- $150 *– TCA/FP update only (proof of prior certification required), no training materials
- $385 DAY 1, DAY 2 AND DAY 3 TCA/FP/STCA/TCA2
- $185 - DAY 3 ONLY TCA 2 (PRE-REQUESITE TCA CURRENT)
- $50* each for other updates with paid participation (TCE, TCE2,TCD, TCR, STCA, TCA2) - must be pre-approved by Becky, and proof of prior certification required
- Other updates available contact Becky Rahe
- $50 per day - just for fun price, no certification or training materials
- $25 Add Board Certification ask Becky for details (Valid for One Year)
- $65 Add American Heart Association CPR/First Aid Certification (Valid for Two Years)
- $30 for 13 CEU Hours for Part 1 or Part 2 - 19.5 CEU Hours for Part 1 and Part 2 - 13 CEU Hours for Update if attending 2 days
PRICES ABOVE ARE EARLY BIRD PRICING ADD $25 EARLY BIRD ENDS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO WORKSHOP
$65 cancellation fee
$50 LATE FEE OR PAYMENT RECEIVED "AT THE DOOR"
NO REFUND AFTER 2 WEEK PRIOR TO WORKSHOP
Checks, money order and credit cards accepted. Credit card are invoiced through Square OR PayPal.Me/BLRahe
If payments not received within 7 days of invoicing a late payment fee of $25 will be added to invoice, an additional $10 will be added each time another invoice is reissued.
Send Check Payment:
Payable to Rebecca Rahe
6150 White Oak Dr
Toledo, OH 43615
Martin School Common Space
10 S Holland Sylvania Road
Toledo, OH 43615
BECKY RAHE, MASTER TRAINER