Tai Chi for Rehabilitation (Virtual) by Betty Scanlon
When and Where
|Date:||25th - 27th Sep, 2020|
This is a 3-day virtual workshop that will be conducted via Zoom.
- Participants must use a tablet or computer with a camera to participate.
- Phones are not allowed as the screen will be too small.
- You must be present for all of the training
- You cannot turn off your camera or put up a photo in place of having the camera on
- We will take frequent breaks
- Participants must have a space large enough that they can be seen from head to toe throughout the workshop.
- You must work with the DVD or on-line lessons (available free via YouTube - link to first lesson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nCaiM9yd9w&t=750s)
- Video yourself performing the complete form
- Send your video to me at least 1 week before the workshop starts.
- Participants are required to have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book
- CE credits are available for:
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counselors
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
$230 Workshop only, no training materials
$265 Workshop plus the Tai Chi for Rehabilitation and the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book (USA shipping only)
Other combinations, contact Betty
Additional Updates $30 each
Virtual workshop via Zoom
Betty Scanlon: TaiChi@comcast.net