Multiple Updates with Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention Update focus with Rosalie Rudduck
When and Where
|Date:||Mar 14th 2021|
|Time:||9am to 5pm|
|Address:||34A Franklin St
To be eligible for ongoing Board Certification with the Tai Chi for Health Institute, skills need to be updated every two years. This workshop will focus on the Tai Chi for Arthritis programme with a falls prevention emphasis. Other Tai Chi for Health forms will be demonstrated during the day.
Reasons to come to the workshop:
- Update your Tai Chi for Arthritis teaching skills and learn how TCA helps in falls prevention.
- Gain more depth of understanding of Tai Chi principles.
- Learn about other Tai Chi for Health forms, meet and share ideas with other leaders.
Who is eligible to attend this training? Tai Chi for Health Leaders/Instructors.
Your Trainer: Rosalie Rudduck is a Physiotherapist and Master Trainer with the Tai Chi for Health Institute in the following programmes - Tai Chi for Arthritis 1 & 2, Falls Prevention and Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Rehabilitation, Memory and Heart Conditions. She has Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. Rosalie has worked extensively with people of al all ages and has special interests in fall prevention and healthy ageing.
Tai Chi for Arthritis Update Certificate $220 (early bird $200 paid in full by 29th January 2021).
Additional updates in Tai Chi for Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Energy 1 & 2, Rehabilitation, Memory & Heart Conditions available (with an assignment) $45 each, maximum $90.
Cancellation is subject to a $50 administration fee. Morning and afternoon tea supplied.
Board Certification with Tai Chi for Health Institute Annual fee of $26 (Standard Membership) or $46 (Premier Membership) covers Board Certification for all of your Tai Chi for Health Institute qualifications.
- Direct Bank Transfer to BSB: 034 221, Account: 619582. Please note your name on the transaction record with Updates.
- EFTPOS available: Phone Rosalie on 0429 096 973 or 0499 290 910 to arrange. Please be prepared to leave a message and I will phone back.
- Cheque or money order payable to Rosalie D Rudduck T/A Toowoomba Tai Chi for Health.
Rosalie Rudduck Phone: 0429 096 973 or 0499 290 910. Please be prepared to leave a message and I will phone back.
Postal Address: 96 Rudducks Rd, Derrymore Q 4352.