The Science of Tai Chi for Diabetes with Dr Paul Lam via Zoom
When and Where
|Date:||Feb 15th 2021|
|Time:||5pm EST - check your time zone|
|Address:||Virtual Workshop - anywhere with an internet connection|
In 1998 Dr Lam with a team of medical and Tai Chi experts created this program to prevent and improve the control of diabetes. His team incorporated western and traditional Chinese medicine to make tai chi safer, more effective and accessible. It has helped many people with and without diabetes gain better health, improved immunity and quality of life.
Dr Lam will discuss the scientific basis and background, as well as sharing a couple of movements to appreciate the power of the set.
FEBRUARY 15 (Monday)
- 2:00 PM PST (Pacific - USA)
- 3:00 PM MST (Mountain - USA)
- 4:00 PM CST (Central - USA)
- 5:00 PM EST (Eastern - USA)
- 10:00 PM GMT (London, etc)
- 11:00 PM CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, etc)
FEBRUARY 16 (Tuesday)
- 6:00 AM SGT/HKT (Singapore, Hong Kong)
- 7:00 AM KST (Korea)
- 8:00 AM AEST (Brisbane)
- 9:00 AM AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
- 11:00 AM NZDT (New Zealand)
The above is a sample of different time zones. Please double-check your local time zone.
$30 plus booking fee
Virtual workshop - anywhere with an internet connection.
If you have any questions, please contact Becky or Ernie via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844-823-7526 (USA; Best hours to call 9AM-1PM Eastern, or leave a voice message)