STAGE 1 & 2 Tai Chi for Arthritis & Fall Prevention Self Paced Program with Becky Rahe
When and Where
|Date:||Jun 26th 2021|
This training includes TWO Stages. Stage 2 is the virtual workshop on June 26, 2021 USA EDT with Master Trainer, Becky Rahe. You must complete Stage 1 beforehand. Stage 1 is a self-paced learning program via online lessons. As soon as you register access to Stage 1 will be sent to you at no cost. Please see below for more details.
Once STAGE 1 is completed you will send the completion Certificate to Becky Rahe.
Places are limited. Acceptance is on a first come, first served basis.
You can be part of the NEW Self Paced Program for Tai Chi Arthritis and Fall Prevention instructors trained by attending this virtual workshop.
The Tai Chi for Arthritis program was created by Dr Paul Lam and his team of medical and tai chi experts 20 years ago. More than 30 medical studies have proven it to improve health and quality of life for almost anyone. Millions of people around the world have gained health benefits from it. That is why the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.gov), government agencies and arthritis foundations around the world support it.
Tai chi is proven to improve immunity by about 50%. It also relieves stress and improves almost all aspects of health. It can help overcome challenges from the pandemic. Teaching it will help to bring tai chi to more people, and at the same time improve your own health. That is why Dr Lam created this package of two stages. Stage 1: Fundamentals of Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention Instructor Training is a self-paced virtual program containing essential material to train effective and safe instructors. All you have to do is to follow the sequence with Dr Lam’s video guides for every step.
After completion of Stage 1, you will be ready for Stage 2 - a 1-day instructor training workshop to be eligible to become a Tai Chi for Health Institute (TCHI) Board Certified instructor.Becky Rahe will be conducting a Stage 2 workshop on June 26, 2021 USA online via Zoom.
All TCHI Master Trainers can conduct this workshop as well.
Suitable participants include health and fitness professionals or other similar qualifications and experienced tai chi students.
Registrant is responsible to purchase Required Resource Materials.
Tai Chi for Arthritis Handbook
Teaching Tai Chi Effectively Book
Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD 12 Lessons *
*(you will have access to the STAGE 1 online lessons for 180 days from once registration is complete)
Resource Materials may be purchased through Tai Chi Productions www.taichiproductions.com
This is a virtual workshop using the Zoom platform. Please download Zoom (you may use the free version). If you haven't used this platform before, Zoom provides videos to help you learn how it works. This is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Preparation for Virtual Instructor Training
- You must work with the DVD or on-line lessons
- **REQUIRED** - ZOOM TECH CHECK WITH BECKY RAHE -be prepared for demonstration
- Participants are required to have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book
- Review the text, especially the chapters on safety, teaching effectively, Stepwise Progressive Teaching Method and Working with Chronic Conditions is part of your preparation.
- Virtual Training Platform: Zoom Meetings – Master Trainer and all Participants will be ‘live and visible’ during the entire training
- 7 Hours of Training
- Please download Zoom (you may use the free version)
- Participants must use a tablet or computer with a camera to participate.
- Phones are not allowed as the screen will be too small.
- You must be present for all of the training
- You cannot turn off your camera or put up a photo in place of having the camera on
- We will take frequent breaks
- Participants must have a space large enough that they can be seen from head to toe throughout the workshop.
- If available, I recommend using a USB connection to a larger screen or your television, so you have a larger image.
- Post Instructor Training
- post Zoom session(S)
- Certifications will be awarded once all training requirements and zoom sessions have been completed
- Upon teaching will make sure to have CPR/First Aid training
$300 ($285 + booking fee). This is the total fee for the 1-day online instructor training workshop with Master Trainer, Becky Rahe (7 hours, including breaks). This fee including access to the Stage 1
IF you cannot attend on June 26, 2021USA EDT the STAGE 2 will tranfer to another Date that Becky Rahe has scheduled.
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Becky Rahe, Master Trainer firstname.lastname@example.org 419-266-0773