Tai Chi for Health Instructors training for Multiple Updates with Mike Soric
When and Where
|Date:||25th - 26th Jun, 2022|
|Time:||Start 09:00am Finish 05:00pm each day|
|Address:||134 Denham Street
Tai Chi for Health Instructors training for Multiple Updates with: Master Trainer - Mike Soric
Tai Chi for Health Multiple Updates for Instructors - 2 day workshop on Saturday 25th June, 2022 and Sunday 26th June, 2022
Presented by: Master Trainer - Mike Soric
This workshop will allow Instructors to update the following Tai Chi for Health Instructor qualifications:
- Tai Chi for Arthritis (TCA)
- Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention (TCAFP)
- Seated Tai Chi (STC)
- Tai Chi for Arthritis Part 2 (TCA2)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes (TCD)
- Tai Chi for Osteoporosis (TCO)
- Tai Chi for Energy (TCE)
Participants will receive separate certificates for each qualification on successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements.
We recommend that all Participants have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book for reference. This can be purchased separately for $21.95 if required.
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas each day.
Tai Chi for Health Multiple Update Qualifications for Instructor - 2 day workshop - $300.00
Saturday 25th June, 2022 and Sunday 26th June, 2022
- Includes: one update (extra updates $50.00 for each additional program). Maximum cost for multiple updates will be $400.00
- All updates are valid for two (2) years.
Please note that an additional cost of $26 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health Association - Queensland Incorporated [TCHA-QLD] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 27th May 2022 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 27th May, 2022 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
Venue is to be confirmed [TBC]
To Be Confirmed [TBC] ...
The Queensland Country Women's Association
134 Denham St,
Some accommodation is available on site.
Please contact the CWA Hall direct ph.: (07) 4724 4200
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
To Local Workshop Co-ordinators (Townsville)
Workshop Organiser: Denise Soric
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0412 576 507
Master Trainer: Mike Soric
Post to: Mike Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0422 363 446
Enquiries: Denise or Mike
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration