TAI CHI FOR ENERGY TWO and Multiple Updates By Master Trainer Dr Janet Cromb
When and Where
|Date:||30th - 31st Mar, 2019|
|Time:||10am to 5pm|
|Address:||St Ives Physio and Sports Therapy Studio
1st Floor, 196 Mona Vale Road(above Toys and Tales)
- Tai Chi for Energy 2
- About Dr Paul Lam
- Reasons to Come
- Who will benefit?
- Who Will be Certified to teach the Program?
What is Tai Chi for Energy 2?
Dr Lam has added new Chen style movements from the 36 and 56 Forms to enrich your Chen style experience with more sophistication. He explores the mysterious spiral force (Chan Suu Jing) and has developed the synergy of both styles to deliver unbelievable power and vitality.
Dr Lam explains: "One day Part 2 hit me like a bolt of lightning, as though the power could no longer be restrained. The more I practiced it the more powerful the synergy became, and I felt a significant improvement to my tai chi, especially Chen style”
Whether you have studied Chen style or not, both Tai Chi for Energy and Part 2 will be an enjoyable and rewarding experience in your tai chi journey.
Tai Chi for Energy 2 is now a Board Certified program. Participants can be assured that their instructor has received safe and effective training to teach TCE2
Dr Paul Lam is an Australian family physician and tai chi expert, and a world leader in the field of tai chi for health. He is a well-recognised teacher, and the author of several books on tai chi and best-selling instructional tai chi DVDs. Over eight million people worldwide practice a Tai Chi for Health program every day.
- To work with Dr Lam's Authroised Master Trainers
- To be eligible to be certified to teach TCE2
- Especially suitable for younger learners who are looking for something more challenging
- To improve your understanding of tai chi principles
- To enjoy exploring the inner meaning and gain deeper insights into tai chi
- To discover the Sun style's inner energy
- To learn about the mysterious spiral (Silk reeling or Chan suu jing) force
Who will benefit?
Anyone can benefit from coming to this workshop, provided they are able to perform Tai Chi for Energy. You will enjoy learning this challenging set of tai chi with two powerful styles. With regular practice, you will gain inner strength, stronger muscles, and powerful Qi relatively quickly. You will be able to develop complexity and stronger Jing (force) and spiral force (silk reeling force or Chan Suu Jing) from learning this program.
Be familiar with Tai Chi for Energy; you can participate and gain the benefits, whether you are an instructor or a student.
Dr Lam strongly recommends that you study the Tai Chi for Energy 2 DVD and his book, Teaching Tai Chi Effectively, as it will help you to gain more from the workshop. If you do not already have the materials, we are offering a discount of 20% to registered participants.
If you prepare well and meet the requirements you will be eligible to be certified to teach the program.
Wear loose comfortable clothes and flat shoes suitable for exercise.
At this workshop qualified instructors will have an opportunity to update their existing qualifications. Please discuss fees and assignments with your Master Trainer.
TAI CHI FOR ENERGY 2 taught by Master Trainer Dr Janet Cromb
Multiple Updates are available to participants by prior arrangement(email: email@example.com)
- This is a 2 day workshop Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st March, 10am to 5pm each day
This workshop is a Tai Chi for Health Instructor Certification
- It is strongly recommended that participants purchase the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book and the Tai Chi for Energy 2 DVD and familiarise themselves with the movements
- Morning and Afternoon tea will be provided
Tai Chi for Energy Part 2 Instructor - 2 Day Workshop - $400
- Includes morning and afternoon tea
Multiple Updates(TCA,TCA Seated, TCA FP, TCO, TCD, TCE) - $25 per update
An additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming a Tai Chi for Health board-certified Instructor
- A board certified instructor is a person who has met the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi For Health programme and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one(1) membership is payable per instructor/leader each year
- Direct Bank Transfer(preferred) ING BANK BSB: 923100 Account Number: 39148411
Please note TCE+your name on the transaction record
- Cheque or Money Order to Janet Cromb. Postal Address: PO Box 3273, St Pauls, NSW, 2031
St Ives Physio and Sports Studio,
1st Floor(above Toys and Tales),
196 Mona Vale Road,
St Ives, NSW, 2075
Please return completed registration forms(and questionnaires if applicable) to:
Post to: Janet Cromb
PO Box 3273, St Pauls, NSW, 2031
Please feel free to call with any workshop enquiries