Taichi for Rehabilitation instructor certification training By MT Hong Yang July13-15 in Palm Springs area CA
When and Where
|Date:||13th - 14th Jul, 2019|
|Time:||9am - 4:30pm|
|Address:||La Quinta Resort and Club A Waldorf Astoria Resort 49-499 Eisenhower Drive La Quinta,
La Quinta ( Near Palm Springs)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
Although previous Tai Chi experience is not essential, suitable participants include:
• Physical Therapists or Occupational Therapists and Assistants
• Rheumatology professionals
• Tai Chi teachers and advanced students
• Certified exercise instructors
• Other health professionals
What is Tai Chi for Rehabilitation?
This program consists of three different tai chi styles. Chen style tai chi is vigorous and sophisticated, containing fast and slow movements along with powerful spiral force. Sun style includes a unique qigong (life energy) along with agile steps. Yang has graceful and slow movements which promote health.
Tai Chi for Energy has been extremely popular and Dr Lam was inspired to create this prequel as a gentle introduction to Chen Style, making the trilogy a complete package for people of any physical ability.This relaxing set can be done lying, sitting or standing and will help develop your knowledge and inner power of tai chi
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Workshop Location and Hotel information:
La Quinta Resort and Club
A Waldorf Astoria Resort 49-499 Eisenhower Drive, La Quinta, CA 92253
Hotel phone : 760-564-7689
WHY ATTEND THE WORKSHOP?
• To learn and/or improve your Tai Chi.
• To improve your health.
• To learn the following...
What you will learn in the workshop:
• The movement of Tai Chi for Rehabilitation in both directions. •
• How to teach this program effectively and safely, and thus help people with arthritis.
• How to start a TCR class.
• How Tai Chi works to improve health and arthritis and how to present it to doctors
• The necessary precautions that should be taken in teaching Tai Chi.
• The Stepwise Progressive Teaching Method
• The essential principles of Tai Chi
• How to improve your level of Tai Chi
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Cost : TCR Certification training on Saturday and Sunday
- $265 for TCR instructor certification, $245 if postmarked by May 15, 2019.
- $145 for Re-cert/ update TCR, $125 postmarked by May 15, 2019, ( May attending one day or both days).
- $ 100 for fun and enhance Taichi skills for non - certification participants
- $ 45 for each update for TCR, TCA/FP, Seated TCA, TCA part 2, TCE, TCD if register for Certify TCR . Updates with advanced notice only, assignments required.
- $30 for UEU
- Monday Qigong details see the bruchure or Contact Margaret Ulrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: ( 909 ) 215 - 5373
Registration deadline: July 1, 2019. Please register earlier since the spaces are limited.