SEATED TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS & TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS 2 WITH MT JANET CROMB, MT KATRINE KENNEDY & ST DEBRA PREECE
When and Where
|Date:||2nd - 3rd Nov, 2019|
|Time:||Saturday: Registration 8.30 am, Workshop 9 am - 5 pm. Sunday: Workshop 8.30 am - 4 pm|
|Address:||Pat Hughes Community Centre
SEATED TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS & TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS 2
PRESENTERS: MT Janet Cromb, MT Katrine Kennedy & ST Debra Preece
Date: 2nd & 3rd November 2019.
Time: REGISTRATION - 8.30am on Saturday
Saturday - 9:00am till 5:00pm
Sunday - 8:30am till 4:00pm
Location: Pat Hughes Community Centre,
Address: Taylor Avenue, Thornton NSW 2322 Australia
Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis (STCA) & Tai Chi for Arthritis 2 (TCA2).
Pre-Requisite: Tai Chi for Arthritis/Fall Prevention (TCA or TCAFP)
Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis - Enables TCA instructors to include those who require a more graded approach, while still providing safe and effective outcomes.
Tai Chi for Arthritis 2 - The ‘agility set’, enables TCA instructors to advance their participants so they receive even greater health & fitness benefits.
The combined three-part package of TCA, STCA & TCA2 gives instructors a comprehensive teaching package to instruct and provide effective outcomes for participants of all abilities.
This is a Tai Chi for Health Certification Workshop.
• It is a two day workshop
• Participation only level is welcome
• Upon successful completion of the workshop and assessment requirements, participants will receive a certificate for Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis and a certificate for Tai Chi for Arthritis 2.
Please register for the workshop on the above link. Upon registration, Katrine Kennedy or Debbie Preece, as detailed below, will e-mail you a registration package, which includes registration forms and further information.
In order for participants to get the best outcomes from this course, it is strongly recommended that the following resource materials be purchased:
• Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD, or subscription to on-line lessons
• Tai Chi for Arthritis 2 DVD, or subscription to on-line lessons
• “Teaching Tai Chi Effectively” book by Dr Paul Lam, also available as an e-book
Note: Morning and afternoon tea, including Gluten Free options and Dairy & Soy-Free milk will be provided. Please advise of any other special dietary requirements (see contact details below). A fridge & microwave are available on site for a BYO Lunch, or you can purchase food at the nearby shopping centre (50 metres away).
- Accommodation recommendations can be supplied on request.
Please feel free to contact Katrine or Debbie if you have any further enquiries.
STCA & TCA 2 - 2-Day Workshop Instructor Level $390.00 EB: $350.00
STCA & TCA 2 - 2-Day Workshop Participation Level $360.00 EB: $320.00
Early Bird Discount: $40.00 off (if payment received by 4/10/2019)
- Multiple Updates/Refreshers available on request:- $25.00 per update/refresher.
An additional cost of $25 per year applies if you wish to become a Tai Chi for Health, Board Certified Instructor.
- A board Certified Instructor is a person who has fulfilled all requirements and completed the training in a Tai Chi for Health certified program and registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute Board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per instructor/leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have).
Cheque or money order payable to: Katrine Nora Kennedy
Details for Direct Bank Transfer (EFT) are:
BANK: Newcastle Permanent Building Society
BSB: 650 000
ACCOUNT NO: 530456005
ACCOUNT NAME: Katrine Nora Kennedy
Please put your name on the transaction as a reference.
If you are driving to the venue & would like directions visit the following website:- https://www.whereis.com/nsw/thornton
Once there type in the address & click on directions.
Please contact Katrine or Debbie if you have any enquiries.
Katrine Kennedy: Ph: 0432 675 761 or Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: 25 Warrah St., Hamilton East, NSW 2303.
Debbie Preece: Ph: 0407 672 522 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 15 Metford Rd., Tenambit, NSW 2323.