SEATED TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS & TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS 2 WITH MT JANET CROMB, MT KATRINE KENNEDY & ST DEBRA PREECE
When and Where
|Date:||2nd - 3rd Nov, 2019|
|Time:||Saturday: Registration 8.30 am, Workshop 9 am - 5 pm. Sunday: Workshop 8.30 am - 4 pm|
|Address:||Pat Hughes Community Centre
SEATED TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS & TAI CHI FOR ARTHRITIS 2
PRESENTERS: Janet Cromb (Master Trainer), Katrine Kennedy (Master Trainer), and Debra Preece (Senior Trainer)
Date: 2nd & 3rd November 2019
Time: REGISTRATION: 8.30am on Saturday
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 4:00pm
Location: Pat Hughes Community Centre,
Address: Taylor Avenue, Thornton NSW 2322 Australia
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis & Tai Chi for Arthritis 2
- Recommended by Health Authorities worldwide for falls prevention and management of chronic health condtions.
- Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis increases strength and mobility for clients who require a more graded approach, and is suitable for clients with chronic medical conditions.
- Tai Chi for Arthritis 2 increases strength, balance and agility.
- The Workshop includes instruction in: Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis and Tai Chi for Arthritis 2, how to teach a practical skill, how to incorporate essential tai chi principles.
- Pre-Requisite: Tai Chi for Arthritis OR Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
- Janet Cromb, Master Trainer, with over 10 years' experience training Tai Chi instructors.
- Katrine Kennedy, Master Trainer, with over 10 years' experience teaching Tai Chi classes.
- Debbie Preece, Senior Trainer, with almost 20 years' experience teaching Tai Chi classes.
ABOUT BECOMING AN INSTRUCTOR:
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance for Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis and a certificate for Tai Chi for Arthritis 2.
- Upon successful completion, participants will be eligible for instructor accreditation with the Tai Chi for Health Institute in Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis AND Tai Chi for Arthritis 2.
- Successful completion includes submitting written assignments.
ABOUT WORKSHOP PROVISIONS:
- Morning & afternoon tea provided. Gluten-free options, and Dairy-free & Soy-free milk provided.
- Fridge & microwave are available for BYO lunches.
- Lunch can be purchased at the nearby shopping centre (50 metres away).
- For special dietary requirements, please contact Debbie or Katrine (see contact details below).
- Accommodation recommendations can be supplied upon request.
- Please register for the workshop on the above link.
- Upon registration an information package will be sent to your e-mail address.
If you have any further enquiries please contact Katrine or Debbie, as detailed below.
Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis and Tai Chi for Arthrits 2
Cost of the Two-Day Workshop: $320.00
- Early Bird Discount: $280.00. ($40.00 discount if payment received by 11/10/2019)
- Multiple Updates are available on request. Cost is $25.00 per update.
Cheque or money order payable to: Katrine Nora Kennedy
Details for Direct Bank Transfer (EFT) are:
BANK: Newcastle Permanent Building Society
BSB: 650 000
ACCOUNT NO: 530456005
ACCOUNT NAME: Katrine Nora Kennedy
Please put your name on the transaction as a reference.
For Tax Invoices/Statements purposes Katrine Nora Kennedy's ABN is: 92726728895
Tax Invoices/Statements/Receipts will be issued when funds have been cleared. Please allow 24 hours for EFT and 3 days for cheques or money orders.
If you are driving to the venue & would like directions visit the following website:- https://www.whereis.com/nsw/thornton
Once there type in the address & click on directions.
Please contact Katrine or Debbie if you have any enquiries.
Katrine Kennedy: Ph: 0432 675 761 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 25 Warrah St., Hamilton East, NSW 2303.
Debbie Preece: Ph: 0407 672 522 or Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: 15 Metford Rd., Tenambit, NSW 2323.