Tai Chi for Heart Conditions by MTs Chalon & Lawson
When and Where
|Date:||25th - 26th Jan, 2020|
|Time:||9am-5pm, Check-in at 8:30am|
|Address:||Harmony Hospice Community Room
1200 N. El Dorado Place, Ste. B200
Master Trainers Heather Chalon and Pat Lawson are teaming up to bring you this newest tai chi exercise program, designed by Dr. Paul Lam. He and his team of medical experts have designed the TCHC program to incorporate medical research with traditional Chinese medicine to prevent or improve most heart conditions, as well as provide general benefits for balance, flexibility, relaxation and strength.
It is required that you view the Tai Chi for Heart Conditions DVD and read Dr. Lam's book, Teaching Tai Chi Effectively, prior to attending the workshop. These products may be be ordered from TaiChiProductions.com. You will be sent a 20% discount code when you register and pay for the workshop.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing and flat shoes, suitable for exercise. Water, cold beverage, tea and nutritious snacks will be provided at the breaks. Bring your lunch and enjoy the lovely surroundings during the lunch break. Nearby dining establishments are also conveniently located.
Up to 14 CE's are available for PT's and RN's through Indiana Board of Professional Licensing, the Kansas Board of Nursing, or the American College of Sports Medicine. There is a $40 administrative fee for the CE's. It is the participants' responsibility to check with their professional board about CE acceptance and final processing.
Check-in opens at 8:30. The training will run from 9am-5pm.
Workshop fee: $265 by Jan.10, 2020
CE Processing fee: $40
- Training / New Instructor Certification. Cost $265/person.
- Just for Fun. participation only for current instructors seeking skills development, no instructor certification. Cost $125/person (2 days)
- $50 per Re-certification: Must pre-register and specify the program(s) you are re-certifying.
- Continuing Education Credits/Units Available. Cost $40.00 for 14 contact hours (2 days).
***Select relevant options at registration.
CANCELLATION FEE. $50 per person.
Payment: You will not be asked for payment when you submit registration. You will be emailed a welcome including what you selected for registration and fee based on what you selected. Once you have confirmed registration items and fee is finalized, payment is due.
How to Submit Payment:
1) Mail check or money order to Heather Chalon 1700 E River Road #64422, Tucson, Arizona 85728
3) Arrange for invoice or credit card payment, with $9 service fee.
Harmony Hospice Community Room
1200 N El Dorado Place Ste. B200
Tucson, AZ 85715