Tai Chi for Arthritis & falls prevention and updates by Rani Hughes
When and Where
|Date:||14th - 15th Dec, 2019|
|Address:||Uniting Church Hall
24 Lyttleton St
On successful completion of this two day intensive workshop, you will be provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct safe and effective modified tai chi for arthritis classes. Tai Chi for Arthritis is a program specially designed by Dr. Paul Lam in conjunction with a team of medical specialists and tai chi experts. Based on the Sun style Tai Chi, Tai Chi for Arthritis is easy to learn, effective and safe. It is designed to improve the control of arthritis. The program will improve health and wellness.
At the conclusion of the workshop
- Learn how to teach this program safely and effectively
- Gain knowledge of what is Tai Chi and how it helps people with arthritis
- Be able to perform the Tai Chi for Arthritis set
Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention workshop $430 (attend both days)
Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Preveniton update $200 (attend Day 2 only)
Additional Tai Chi for Health updates $45 per program
Note: Each participant is required to purchase Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD ($36) and "Teaching Tai Chi Effectively" by Dr. Paul Lam as a hard copy book ($21.95) or e-book ($9.99). These products are available through Tai Chi Productions in Sydney Ph (02) 9533 6511 or www.taichiproductions.com.
- Cheque or money order payable Rani Hughes Pty Ltd 5 Robbs Parade, Northcote 3070
- Direct Bank Transfer: BSB: 063157 Account: 1027428. Please note your name on the transaction record.
A $50 cancellation fee applies if you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the workshop. No refund will be given if you cancel 2 weeks before the workshop.
Ph 0409 164 396