The Spiral Force Via Zoom Europe/Asia/NZ Registration
When and Where
|Date:||2nd - 3rd Aug, 2020|
|Address:||Virtual Workshop - anywhere with an Internet connection|
The Chinese name for this force is Chan Si Jin, it is also known as the Silk Reeling Force. It holds a mysterious place in tai chi. Dr Lam will work with you to help you experience its amazing power.
Many people believe this is the uniquely powerful feature of Chen style. During this workshop Dr Lam will explain what spiral force is, and how to experience and develop it. He will lead you through incorporating the force into the movements of the Tai Chi for Energy program. By the completion of this workshop, you should be able to incorporate spiral force into any style of tai chi.
To gain the maximum enjoyment please prepare with the Tai Chi for Energy program, and preferably Tai Chi for Energy II as well.
- Good internet access and familiarity with Zoom.
- Be familiar with the Tai Chi for Energy program, (you can learn from the DVD and online lessons), and preferably Part II as well You can find the resources at www.taichiproductions.com.
- Be prepared to practice what you will learn from the workshop.
- You will need a safe and empty space to practice with Dr Lam.
- Limited places, acceptance on a first come, first served basis.
August 2-3 for two hours on both days at Sydney time 6 pm, London 9 am, Singapore 4 pm, Seoul 5 pm and New Zealand 8 pm
This webinar is two hours long.
Please check your time zone for accurate information.
Fee: AUD $150 for the 2-day workshop
Anywhere with a good internet connection.
Di or Fizz from the Workshop Team
Best Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday or please leave a voice message