The Spiral Force Via Zoom - US Registration
When and Where
|Date:||3rd - 4th Aug, 2020|
|Time:||8-10 am AEST|
|Address:||Anywhere with an internet connection|
This online workshop will be held across 2 days (2 hours per day, 4 in total)
The Chinese name of this force is Chan Si Jin. It is also known as the Silk Reeling Force. It holds a mysterious place in tai chi. Dr Lam will work with you to experience its amazing power.
Many people believe this is the uniquely powerful feature of Chen style tai chi. During this workshop, Dr Lam will explain what spiral force is, and how to experience and develop it. He will lead you through incorporating the force into the movements of the Tai Chi for Energy program. By the completion of this workshop, you should be able to incorporate spiral force into any style of tai chi.
Places are limited. Acceptance is on a first come, first served basis.
To gain the maximum enjoyment, please prepare with the Tai Chi for Energy (TCE) program, and preferably Tai Chi for Energy Part 2 (TCE2) as well.
This online event is available for registrations around the world. Please check your local start time:
August 2 (Sunday) and August 3 (Monday)
- 3:00PM PDT (Pacific - USA)
- 4:00 PM MDT (Mountain - USA)
- 5:00 PM CDT (Central - USA)
- 6:00 PM EDT (Eastern - USA)
August 3 (Monday) and August 4 (Tuesday)
- 6:00 AM SGT/HKT (Singapore, Hong Kong)
- 7:00 AM KST (Korea)
- 8:00 AM AEST (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane)
- 10:00 AM NZST (New Zealand)
The above is a sample of different time zones. Please double-check your local time zone.
- Good internet access and familiarity with Zoom video conferencing software.
- Webcam and microphone.
- You will need a safe and empty space around you to practice with Dr Lam and colleagues.
- Be familiar with the Tai Chi for Energy (TCE) program, and preferably Tai Chi for Energy Part 2 (TCE2)as well. Programs are available as DVDs at www.taichiproductions.com, or as online lessons at www.onlinetaichilessons.com
- Be prepared to practice what you will learn from the workshop.
After you register, you will receive 2 e-mails. Each e-mail will include your unique Zoom link for each of the 2 days.
If you do not receive the e-mails, please also check your spam/junk folder.
Please install Zoom software prior to the start of the event for the best experience. Download the Zoom software here: https://zoom.us/download
During the online workshop, you will need a strong internet connection and audio speakers to watch and listen to Dr Lam and other instructors. You will also need a webcam and microphone, as well as space around you, so that you can practice and show your movements.
US$150 + booking fee.
This is the total fee for the entire workshop, which will be done across 2 days (2 hours per day, equivalent to 4 hours in total).
Zoom workshop - anywhere with a good internet connection.
Dr Lam's USA Workshop Team