Tai Chi for Arthritis / Fall Prevention / Seated Virtual Workshop by Betty Scanlon
When and Where
|Date:||23rd - 25th Oct, 2020|
This is a 3-day virtual workshop, conducted via Zoom.
Participants must use a tablet or computer with a camera to participate.
- Phones are not allowed as the screen will be too small.
- You must be present for all of the training
- You cannot turn off your camera or put up a photo in place of having the camera on
- We will take frequent breaks
Participants must have a space large enough that they can be seen from head to toe throughout the workshop.
- You must work with the DVD or on-line lessons
- Video yourself performing the complete form
- Send your video to me at least 1 week before the workshop starts.
CE credits are available for:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counselors
$230 Workshop only, no training materials
$265 Workshop plus the Tai Chi for Arthritis and the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book (USA shipping only)
Other combinations, contact Betty
Additional Updates $30 each
Contact Betty for payment information
This is a virtual workshop. Attend via Zoom in a location with a good internet connection.
Betty Scanlon: TaiChi@comcast.net