Zoom- Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention Instructor Training with Meghan Bryant
When and Where
|Date:||11th - 19th Feb, 2021|
|Time:||12 - 5 pm ET USA|
|Address:||Zoom- link will be provided
This workshop is designed with New Instructors to this program in mind. There are several reqiured elements inorder to complete and then pass.
The steps to success are:
1. Register (Register minimum of 3 wks prior prefered):
- Email the Host if there is any trouble doing so.
- Email and address are required so materials can be sent.
- Meghan will send an invoice to confirm new or recerting, allowing Credit Card or check payment to made
2. Pre- Workshop: (Required to have working knowledge before the workshop)
- Receive materials and review them(DVD or online lessons for 2 mo., TCA handbook, Teaching Tai Chi Effectivley book). Allow 2 weeks for this prep work.
- Individual Tech Check- Prepare Technology and Space
- Skill Builder opportunity (TBA) to give extra practice beyond the self practice with video (a video or demonstration during tech check is required)
- This workshop will be 3 half days over 2 wks
- Feb 11 12-5pm ET
- Feb 12 12-5pm ET
- Feb 18 12-5pm ET
- There is an individual form check that will be selected first come first serve bases Feb 15-17 ( a schedule will be issued by Meghan to sign up)
- There is 1 last check after workshop Feb 19 for a 1 hr session.
*** Technical issues do arise and flexibility is needed if sessions are interrupted. Feb 19 is the back up day to allow for adjustments.
Items needed at workshop:
Chair without wheels, shoes, snacks, pen & paper for notes.
In order to pass, there is a knowledge check & a forms check. Safety is first in mind, which is why the CDC recommends us, so it is up to the Master Trainer to make sure you have key pieces to keep the Program Safe & Effective.
Seating is limited to 12 participants.
** For those recerting with more limited time- Please email Meghan to find out that separate schedule (Update onlys are not to be listed at this time on website, but still being held)
Please email Meghan to let her know if you prefer DVD or Online Lessons for 2 mo. if you are new. An invoice will be issued by Meghan after confirming this info, which can be paid by C.C. or Check.
This pricing is for both TCA & TCAFP.
Early Bird: $280 (postmarked by Jan 11)
Zoom- links will be provided for Individual sessions and Full Group sessions
Time is based out of Eastern Time, USA