Exploring the Depth of Tai Chi for Heart Conditions with Dr Paul Lam via Zoom
When and Where
|Date:||Mar 4th 2021|
|Time:||5-7pm EST please check your time zone|
|Address:||Virtual Workshop - anywhere with an internet connection|
Requirement; know this set
Dr Lam will work with you form by form to explore the deeper and inner meaning of the set. He will discuss how modern western and traditional Chinese medicine were incorporated to enhance its health benefits.
You can expect to improve your tai chi significantly and acquire useful skills and knowledge at his friendly interactive workshops. You will enjoy working with Dr Lam and his colleagues.
With prior notice, you can update your Tai Chi for Health certificate/s. You will be required to complete and submit an assignment one week prior to attending the workshop and to pay an administration fee of $50 per program. For CEC/CEU points please contact the workshop team.
This live 2-hour online tai chi workshop is available for registrations around the world. Please check your local start time:
MARCH 4 (Thursday)
- 2:00 PM PST (Pacific - USA)
- 3:00 PM MST (Mountain - USA)
- 4:00 PM CST (Central - USA)
- 5:00 PM EST (Eastern - USA)
- 10:00 PM GMT (London, etc)
- 11:00 PM CET (Amsterdam, Berlin, etc)
MARCH 5 (Friday)
- 6:00 AM SGT/HKT (Singapore, Hong Kong)
- 7:00 AM KST (Korea)
- 8:00 AM AEST (Brisbane)
- 9:00 AM AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
- 11:00 AM NZDT (New Zealand)
The above is a sample of different time zones. Please double-check your local time zone.
$80 + booking fee
Virtual workshop - anywhere with an internet connection.
If you have any questions, please contact Becky or Ernie via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 844-823-7526 (USA; Best hours to call 9AM-1PM Eastern, or leave a voice message)