Tai Chi for Life Instructor Training ZOOM with Becky Rahe and Betty Scanlon
When and Where
|Date:||13 Mar 2021 - 13 Feb 2021|
|Time:||9:30am EASTERN TIME|
|Address:||Online with ZOOM
This training is for CURRENT Tai Chi for Health Instructors
This is a virtual workshop using the Zoom platform. Please download Zoom (you may use the free version). If you haven't used this platform before, Zoom provides videos to help you learn how it works. This is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Preparation for Virtual Instructor Training
- You must work with the DVD or on-line lessons
- **REQUIRED** - ZOOM TECH CHECK WITH BECKY RAHE -be prepared for demonstration
- Participants are required to have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book
- Review the text, especially the chapters on safety, teaching effectively, Stepwise Progressive Teaching Method and Working with Chronic Conditions is part of your preparation.
- Virtual Training Platform: Zoom Meetings – Master Trainer and all Participants will be ‘live and visible’ during the entire training
- 7 Hours of Training
- Please download Zoom (you may use the free version)
- Participants must use a tablet or computer with a camera to participate.
- Phones are not allowed as the screen will be too small.
- You must be present for all of the training
- You cannot turn off your camera or put up a photo in place of having the camera on
- We will take frequent breaks
- Participants must have a space large enough that they can be seen from head to toe throughout the workshop.
- If available, I recommend using a USB connection to a larger screen or your television, so you have a larger image.
- Post Instructor Training
- 1 post Zoom session
- Certifications will be awarded once all training requirements and zoom sessions have been completed
- Upon teaching will make sure to have CPR/First Aid training
This is for CURRENT Tai Chi for Health Instructors ONLY
Tution: $150 - training materials are not included, participants will receive a 20% discount code to order Tai Chi for Life DVD and Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book. Discount code will be sent once tution invoice has been paid. OR use your membership discount code located in your TCHI Membership Profile.
Price includes Tai Chi for Life Qualification
- Tai Chi for Life instructor qualification training
Other service fees (if you are not already a registered Board Certification for TCH)
- BOARD CERTIFICATION: This is an annual fee and allows you to teach Tai Chi for Health programs $25/1 year
- CANCELLATION FEE $50, CANCELLATION 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TRAINING NO REFUND
- Credit cards accepted Upon request 4% fee.
PayPal.Me/BLRahe (reference Tai Chi for Life March 2021 )
VENMO @Rebecca-Rahe-1 (reference TCL March 2021)
Checks Payable and send to:
6150 White Oak Dr
Toledo, OH 43615
This is a virtual workshop using the Zoom platform from the comfort of your home. Please download Zoom (you may use the free version).
ZOOM Tech Check video copy and paste to browser https://youtu.be/jE2FjM1jlKI
Becky Rahe, Master Trainer email@example.com 419-266-0773