Tai Chi for Diabetes Instructor Training by Master Trainer - Mike Soric
When and Where
|Date||6th - 7th May, 2017|
|Time||Workshop from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Please come 30 minutes earlier on Saturday for registration.|
|Address||Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
Tai Chi for Diabetes [TCD] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop on Saturday 6th May, 2017 and Sunday 7th May, 2017
Presented by: Mike Soric
Includes: 1 disc TCD DVD and TCD Wall Chart
We recommend that all Participants have a copy of the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book for reference. This can be purchased separately for $21.95 if required.
Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days.
Tai Chi for Diabetes [TCD] Instructor/Leader - 2 day workshop - $450.00
- Saturday 6th May, 20176 and Sunday 7th May, 2017
- Includes: 1 disc TCD DVD and TCD Wall Chart
- Also includes: Morning and afternoon teas on both days
Please note that an additional cost of $25 per year applies to becoming: a Tai Chi for Health board certified instructor.
- A board certified instructor is a person who has fulfilled the requirements, completed the training of a Tai Chi for Health program, and is registered with the Tai Chi for Health Institute board.
- The annual fee is payable direct to the Tai Chi for Health Institute
- Only one (1) membership fee is due per Instructor/Leader per year (no matter how many current Tai Chi for Health qualifications you may have)
- Cheque or money order payable to M & DJ Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld 4810
- Direct Bank Transfer: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 064 707
Account Number: 1051 3800
Account Name: M & DJ Soric.
Please note your name on the transaction record.
10% discount for Tai Chi for Health North Queensland Association Incorporated [TCHNQ] members is available on application. Please inquire about membership details.
Registration and payment must be received by Friday 7th April, 2017 to enable the organizers to post out application forms for certification, questionnaire and resource materials.
Cancellation or late registration received after the 7th April, 2017 is subject to an additional $50 administration fee.
The Conference Room
Corner Cambridge and Palmerston Streets
[Off street parking entrance is off Palmerston Street]
Motel style apartments and units are available close to the venue
Please return completed registration forms [and questionnaires if applicable]
Email to: email@example.com
Post to: M & D Soric, PO Box 560, Townsville, Qld. 4810
Enquiries: Mike and Denise Soric
Mobile: 0412 576 507
Please note: Workshop is subject to cancellation or alteration