Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention by Betty Scanlon
When and Where
|Date:||9th - 10th Mar, 2019|
|Address:||Florida Presbyterian Homes
811 Lakeside Ave
This is a 2-day instructor qualification workshop for Tai Chi for Arthritis and Tai Chi for Arthritis for Fall Prevention. Please practice with the core movements on the 1st DVD and at least be familiar with the extended movements on the second DVD.
CE Hours are available. These will be posted on CE Broker for those with FL licenses. Please bring your license # or email it to Betty for these hours.
- 15.5 hours through the Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice
- 15.5 hours through the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 14 hours through the Florida Board of Nursing
- 14 hours through the Florida Board of Psychology
- 14 hours through the Florida Board of Acupuncture
- 14 hours through the American College of Sports Medicine (not posted to CE Broker)
The Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD and the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book are required for instructors. They are provided with your paid registration, or you can purchase them directly from www.TaiChiProductions.com - contact Betty for a discount code.
$260 includes the Tai Chi for Arthritis DVD and the Teaching Tai Chi Effectively book (US addresses only) - both of these are required training materials
$215 does not include the training materials
$115 update price - please provide a copy of your most recent certification
$100 Just for Fun price - does not include the training materials or certification
Florida Presbyterian Homes
811 Lakeside Ave
Lakeland, FL 33815
Betty Scanlon: TaiChi@comcast.net
call or text: 239-738-6058